Thursday, October 29, 2015

2016 Travel Plans - To be Regularly Updated

Please bookmark this page to keep up to date with my movements!

JAN - BIRTHDAY MONTH

FEB - Londonnnnnnn 

MARCH - Mini Ireland Tour & Epic Scottish Tour

APRIL - Available anywhere. Dates:

MAY :
Model Morphosis - My Conceptual Studio Day is back! This time a beauty/fashion nude event feat Roswell Ivory.Amazing studio, hair, make up, styling all taken care of by a creative team of professionals! 2 or 4 hour slots available @ £225 or £425 accordingly. Email me directly to book madamebink@googlemail.com.

Lake District Tour with Ivory Flame - 21st May @ £450. Full days shooting, guided around the Lake District. I can even do all the driving if you'd like. Email me directly to book madamebink@googlemail.com



Wanna hear more info and be one of the first to know my tour plans and events? Email me to join my newsletter. madamebink@googlemail.com


No comments: