Monday, May 4, 2015

April Highlights and big news!

Little late with this blog, a dash of jetlag with a helping of toothache and I'm running a little behind on all my admin. Thank you for your patience! Spending todays sunny bank holiday inside, answering emails, planning my tours and sending out my newsletter! If you'd like to be added to my newsletter for offers and the first to know of my travel plans then just send me your email address to madamebink@googlemail.com

SO! April.... took me all over the shop as usual! From Milton Keynes and Hemel Hempstead to Singapore infact. I do like racking up dem miles ;) I've not had many photos back from this month so far, but I have some I love that I can share with you here ^_^

These are by Karen Jones, the same Karen Jones that was adamant only moments before that she didn't shoot boudoir and didn't do 'beds'... well... I think you've proved yourself wrong here Karen! I frickin' loves this! Really wonderful to see you back shooting and looking forward to France <3 br="">
In her kitchen
On her bed


And this is a selfie from Singapore... I was staying in the Ritz Carlton Millenia Hotel in Marina Bay offering amazing views! Unfortunately selfies were tricky owing to having only myself any my camera. No remote for taking the photos or light, so on timer it went and lots of running about and long exposure times ^_^ Here's just one for now, I'll try and get another done soon! This one was a 10 second exposure *phewie*


The big news is that I have set my move date. I'll be back top end in The Lake District as of the first week in July! Soooo people of the South... check out my dates and book me soon before my trips are yearly rather than monthly ;)

Are you within a 3/4 hour drive of me? Then get a special lil discount before I move and I'll even come to you! http://purpleport.com/castings/107289/locals-get-me-at-a-special-rate--limited-dates-/





No comments: