Wednesday, March 30, 2016

A Heated House

So often models get a bit chilly in order to get 'the shot'... but not on this shoot with Niall who had gained access to an amazing location that also head central heating! Music to any models ears! Most of my work at this time of the year is studio based so it was great to be able to do something a bit different without packing the thermal longjohns & wellies ;)

I think Niall captured some fab images using the natural light available. You can read his blog about it HERE or see more of his portfolio HERE. He's always great to work with and the shoot always flies by as a wonderful collaborative effort. Thanks Niall!


I'm over in Ireland regularly so if you'd like me to hop over to work with you let me know! I'm also coming over with Ivory Flame this year for some duo work. If you'd like to book me or the two of us let me know - madamebink@googlemail.com

Until then loves, let me know which shots you like best so I can get them on my portfolio :) xx








No comments: