Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Want some original shots?

I did this a little last year with some great results. Because of the events of last year, my wardrobe has been some what diminished. So, if you'd be happy to buy something from this list of outfits, you can be the first to shoot me in them and I will of course discount it from our shooting time together! Also many items are funny prices compared to my rates, so I'll round them up so you're getting an extra bargain!

So what ever you fancy, fashion, vintage, lingerie, corsetry or latex and what ever your budget... here's a little list of links and sizes to make our shoot together more unique ^_^ Plus it would help me out a bunch as I can't shop online at the moment so replacing wardrobe is super tricky!

Please email me at madamebink@googlemail.com to confirm any additional information and to let me know so I can take things of this list ;)

Fashion:
Green Velvet Dress - Size 8 - In Green - In the sales for £37.50. I'll class this as an hour [usually £45!] on your shoot discount.
Dress - Size 8 - £59  I'll class this as 1.5 hours shooting time [usually £70! That's over £10 discount!]
Purple Satin Dress - Size 8 - In Purple - In the sales for £44.75. I'll class this as 1.5 hours on your [usually £70! That's a £25 discount!]shoot discount.
Green Velvet Dress - Size 8 - In Green  - In the sales for £32.50 I'll class this as an hour [usually £45! That's over a £10 discount!] on your shoot discount.
Bast Dress - Size XS - £49.99 I'll class this as 1.5 hours shooting time [usually £70! That's a £25 discount!]
String Dress - One Size - Around £25 I'll class this as 1 hours shoot time [usually £45! A £20 discount!]
Dress - Size 8 - £49 I'll class this as 1.5 hours shooting time [usually £70! That's a £25 discount!]
Poncho - One Size - £35  I'll class this as 1 hours shooting time [usually £45! That's a £10 discount!]


Lingerie:
Choker Harness - £125 I'll class this as 3 hours [usually £135! Saving you an extra £10!]
Playsuit - £95 I'll class this as 2.5 hours [Usually £110! Saving you £15!]
Lingerie set with shrug - £565 I'll class this as 2 days shooting inclusive of travel/digs up to £50 [Usually £550 + travel + hotel]
Harness - £85 I'll class this as 2 hours shooting [usually £90]
Torsolette - Size 32B - Either colour - £75 I'll class this as 2 hours shooting [Usually £90! Saving of £15!]

Latex:
Cat suit -  Mail me for measurements - £260 I'll class this as a full day booking [Usually £275! Saving you an extra £15!]
Green Sheer Dress - Mail me for measurements - £195 I'll class this as 5 hours shoot time [Usually £225! Saving you £35!]

Shoes:
Dragon Platforms - Size 9 on their US site [postage inc] - Roughly £95 So I'll class this as 2.5 hours [Usually £110! Saving you £15!]
Boots - Size 9 on their US site - Roughly £86 So I'll class this as a 2 hour shoot [Usually £90!]


This is a great opportunity to create some stunning new shots with original styling AND for less than you would pay hourly. There is nothing not to like so if you want to work with me consider taking advantage of this! You'll be helping me too so what ever your motive, lets get on it and get some creativity out!

The boring bit:
Shoots will take place when I am either already in your area, or, unless stated, with my travel paid. Obviously if it's going to cost me £50 to get to you, and you have an hours free shoot it's just not going to work out for me. I'm not ungrateful I just can't afford to pay for the travel, and give away £45 of shoot time for a £25 dress. I'm sure all that's very understandable and I didn't really need to say it but just in case ;)

No comments: