Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Ummmm hi?

Hello there.

Remember me?


Hello folks. How are you all?
I'm back modeling. My first week back as seen love and support from so many people. It's almost overwhelming. All the messages, booking enquires and kind words truly mean a lot to me. Thank you. I've missed you my creative family! I've done a lot of shoots again already. Brilliant. Off to a flying start. <3 font="">

I'm focusing on fashion and portraiture at the moment. Easing myself back into model model one shoot at a time. I thought maybe I'd be a bit out of practice but as it turns out, it's a lot like riding a bike.  For the first month of my return I will be offering this at a mere £25p/h. So if you've wanted to work with me and have had to save up then now is the time to get in touch! 

I'm primarily using my  facebook and purpleport for bookings.Or madamebink@googlemail.com My website and info@ address are not currently active. I'll work on getting those up and running in the near future. 

For now I am thinking of setting up a Latex Fashion Studio Day. Probably June or July. If that would tickle your fancy then get in touch to register your interest. It'll be first come first served and I'll be posting more details soon :)


I hope you are all having a good week, I'm looking forward to seeing you again soon. Here are just a couple of photos from this week... 
http://purpleport.com/portfolio/karenjones/
http://purpleport.com/portfolio/danr/

No comments: