Friday, September 21, 2012

Sussex Studio Days`

Hey everyone!

It's been ages since I've done some studio days but I have a weekend booked in at the wonderful Cottage Studios. A fantastic versatile space for us to work in :) Any one that's been wanting to work with me in a studio, this is a great opportunity as it makes the model and studio costs a lot cheaper than booking us separately. Brian the studio owner is also available to offer help with equipment :)

Dates - Saturday 13th Oct & Sunday 14th Oct
Where - Blacklands Farm, Wheatsheaf Road, BN5 9AT
Cost - Only 50.00 per hour, book more than 1 hour and get an extra 10 minutes!
When - The day starts at 10.30am and runs through until early evening.
How to book - Email me at info@madamebink.co.uk





For more information about the studio please see the website here

Here are a couple of photos taken by www.shaunsstudio.co.uk the first time I worked at Cottage Studio with Ivory Flame :) 










No comments: