Sunday, February 19, 2012

Corset Time

On my last studio day at KVMedia Studios I got to work with the wonderful Neil [See more of Neil's work here] whisking our way through different set ups and styling it was a real blast. It was great being able to style myself in different ways and for the different set ups and moods and even more fun modeling them. I love the warmth in these images, there's something quite intimate about a couple of them which is a break away from white back drop style work. I had a fabby time, can't wait to work with Neil again and I'm sure it won't be long until I'm back at KV Media. If you'd like to book me at their studios in Chesham, just email me info@madamebink.co.uk

Click on photos to make them bigger-er.




Corset by Lady Lucie





Corset by SparkleWren



Corset from Nikita Sablier

No comments: