Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Studio Day - Chesham

I'll be working in Chesham at the wonderful White Space Studios on the Sat 18th and Sun 19th June. 

About the Studio:
White Space has 2 large rooms for shooting in, one with has the use of paper backdrops and another huge room painted white with textured walls, high ceilings, tables, chairs, wallpapered walls and lots and lots of props!

Of course there is also an excellent range of lighting including octobox, boom, strip softboxes etc For a full list of what is available visit their website here

What ever your style of shooting, White Space has the facilities to make it happen. So whether you've been before [in which case you'll know exactly what I mean] or if you are looking for a great studio to shoot in this is a fabby place to be!

What I'll be bringing:
I'll be working through portrait, fashion, lingerie up to art nude levels on both days. So this means I'll have a wealth of awesome props and accessories with me. I'll have a great range with me to cover every ones tastes, and you can of course email me to discuss what you'd like me to bring ahead of the day. Including funky fashion, elegant evening wear, latex accessories, beautiful corsetry, lingerie and more. From full outfits to awesome accessories for fashion or classical nude work. It'll be awesome! For more details or any requests once you've made your booking email me at info@madamebink.co.uk

How the day works:
You can book as many hours as you like, whether it's 1, 2, 3 or more! Each hour is priced at £50 which is a discount on our combined rates. It includes the studio, me, my travel and any assistance you may want. The day is laid out with short breaks every 2 hours to ensure that I'm fresh and ready to go, times are as follows on both days, I'll keep this up to date as slots sell...
Sat:                                                          Sun:
10 - 11                                                     10 - 11 - booked
11 - 12                                                     11 - 12 - booked

12.15 - 13.15                                           12.15 - 13.15 - booked
13.15 - 14.15                                           13.15 - 14.15 - booked

14.30 - 15.30                                           14.30 - 15.30
15.30 - 16.30                                           15.30 - 16.30

16.45 - 17.45                                           16.45 - 17.45
17.45 - 18.45                                           17.45 - 18.45

Get in touch with me directly at info@madamebink.co.uk or through the studios website to book!

Here are some images taken of me at White Space working with Peter:











No comments: