Friday, May 20, 2011

Binkertson - Part 1 of 2

A couple of weeks ago I shot with an all new Binkertson team. It was so fab, everything just clicked together so well. Every one involved had met some one else on the team, but we'd never all worked together so it was a really enjoyably experience. We all got on so well that realizing concepts was easy as we were all on the same page straight away. The team came from all over to Wiltshire for a day split between studio and location work. I couldn't of asked to work with a nicer, more professional or creative group of people. A huge thank you to all of you. Here are the photos from our time outside, shot at the end of our back garden! More photos to come soon from inside the studio shooting for a fabulous hat designer. Let me know what you think, I can't decide which one I like best!

Guest Model - Claire Randle
Make Up - Vicki Waghorn
Hair Stylist - Martin Bland

Photography by Adam Robertson for Team Binkertson












No comments: