Sunday, May 8, 2011

Availability - Sun 15th May

Hey everyone,

I'll be in London Sunday 15th May with the day available to shoot. I'm happy to travel out of London in any direction in order to work with you.

Places include but are not limited to:
London
Luton
Reading
Southampton
Bristol
Cardiff
Oxford
Chester
Brighton

I'm a full time model, with nearly 4 years experience [that makes me a whole 22 years old] travelling round the world working with photographers at all levels of experience from fashion - art nude.

I'll be able to bring a whole variety of props and accessories with me, some are brand new and never shot before. Others are classic timeless pieces. From street fashion - latex accessories and corsetry. Let me know what you had in mind and I can bring something with me to suit your concept. 


Simply email me at info@madamebink.co.uk to book :) 

No comments: