Monday, December 8, 2014

2015 Travel [to be updated regularly...]

2015 Travel Dates
This post will be updated regularly with my travel plans, availability and studio days. If your area isn't listed please get in touch at madamebink@googlemail.com so I can arrange a visit to your area. Dates/info that look like this are fully booked. 
My sites: facebook or purpleport. Fastest responses are by direct email madamebink@googlemail.com. 

January:
9th/10th/11th/12th/13th/14th  Wales and South West
**Update. I have 4 hours to shoot at Pathways Studio in Chester on 10th Jan, email to book**
Happy to shoot on location, studio/home studio set ups. Travel costs and accommodation costs inc in model fee [no hidden costs!]. Email madamebink@googlemail.com to book.

February:
8th/9th/10th Newcastle/North East or West
To book me on my next jaunt North email madamebink@googlemail.com now :)

21st Feb Studio Day @ John Wood's Studio, NR. Redruth, Cornwall. 50 p/h [as this is my local studio]
Studio Day slots are sold by the hour and are cheaper than booking myself and the studio separately. I'll be modeling from portrait - art/fashion nude. Please email madamebink@googlemail.com to book.

22nd - 27th London, and within 1 hour radius of.
Happy to shoot on location, studio/home studio set ups. Travel costs and accommodation costs inc in model fee [no hidden costs!]. Email madamebink@googlemail.com to book me on my next jaunt in April!

28th Feb Studio Day @ Paul's Studio, Tilehurst, Reading.
Studio Day slots are sold by the hour and are cheaper than booking myself and the studio separately. I'll be modeling from portrait - art/fashion nude. Please email Paul paul@pauls-studio.co.uk to book.

March:

SCOTLAND TOUR
9th/10th/11th/12th/13th/14th/15th

Mon 9th - booked
Tues 10th - booked
Wed 11th - booked
Thurs 12th - booked
Fri 13th - Available anywhere all day
Sat 14th - booked
Sunday 15th - booked

28th Studio Day at NAS Photography, Baskingstoke
Studio Day slots are sold by the hour and are cheaper than booking myself and the studio separately. I'll be modeling from portrait - art/fashion nude. Please email madamebink@googlemail.com to book.

April:6th-12th London - Luton - Cambridge - Milton Keynes
Mon 6th
Tues 7th
Wed 8th
Thurs 9th -booked, Hemel Hempstead
Fri 10th
Sat 11th - Available at 'Space Studio' in London, limited availability!
Sun 12th - booked, London
Please email madamebink@googlemail.com to book.
 

May:
East Coast Tour 4th -10th  - Norwich - Colchester - Chelmsford - Southend on Sea - Maidstone - Canterbury - Folkestone - Hastings EMAIL ME TO BOOK madamebink@googlemail.com

9th Lion Works Studio Day, Eastbourne. Click HERE to book.

23rd &24th I'm returning to Cottage Studio! Only 6 of the 17 slots remaining. Click the dates to view availability and to book through Brian...

Wiltshire Tours

29th-31st France CLICK ME for details, I believe there is still one place on this trip available!

June:
2nd - 9th Lincolnshire Tours - madamebink@googlemail.com to book.
Cause I love these areas so very much I offer a discount on my usual rate:
£125 - 4 hours
£225 - all day [up to 8 hours]

Dates: Tues 2nd/Wed 3rd/Thurs 4th/Fri 5th/Sat 6th/Sun 7th/Mon 8th/Tues 9th

If you want me to drive that day [and pay for all parking fees] please add £15 and £30 accordingly. Last year, I drove for every one of my Lake District Tours simply because I knew the roads so well etc

The day is relaxed, no mad dashing about and working from portraiture/fashion - nude so we can shoot at all locations regardless of foot traffic. Being happy to shoot a range of genres is important.

An early start is recommended. Regardless of locations early is better, lots of walkers and campers potentially but not families etc so limited traffic Wink Times must include travel between locations, it's not just shoot time - I'm sure that sounds obvious but I have had people booking 4 hours and expecting me to be with them from dawn until dusk!

I hope this info helps, if there is anything missing please just let me know Smile

July:
Manchester - Fri 10th/Sat 11th/Sun12th/Mon 13th

August:

Sept: 
Image by Donald @ Stone Circle on a Lake District Tour
1st - 11th Lake District Tours
My Lake District Tours run 1st Sept - 13th Sept  Cause I love these areas so very much I offer a discount on my usual rate:
£125 - 4 hours
£225 - all day [up to 8 hours]

Dates: Tues 1st/Wed 2nd/Thurs 3rd/Fri 4th/Sat 5th/Sun 6th/Mon 7th/Tues 8th/Wed 9th/Thurs 10th/Fri 11th

If you want me to drive that day [and pay for all parking fees] please add £15 and £30 accordingly. Last year, I drove for every one of my tours simply because I knew the roads so well etc

The day is relaxed, no mad dashing about and working from portraiture/fashion - nude so we can shoot at all locations regardless of foot traffic. I'm not sure how well you know the lakes but there is no 'out of season' for locals or tourists so there is always the chance of bumping into people so being happy to shoot a range of genres is important.

Lake sides, woodland, stone circles, pebble beaches and street fashion are all on offer. Obviously number of locations is limited to how long we shoot for. I am to shoot min 2 on half day tours and min 4 on full day tours.

An early start is recommended, especially if you want to shoot at the stone circle. But regardless of locations early is better, lots of walkers and campers potentially but not families etc so limited traffic Wink Times must include travel between locations, it's not just shoot time - I'm sure that sounds obvious but I have had people booking 4 hours and expecting me to be with them from dawn until dusk!

I hope this info helps, if there is anything missing please just let me know Smile

**** EPIC DEAL ALERT 3rd & 7th available with Ivory Flame as a duo on my Lake District Tours at a reduced rate!****
Half day £240
Full day £430

Dates: Thurs 3rd/Mon 7th Sept

Taken By Alex Ingram. This is Scotland, but not dissimilar from what you can expect in the Lakes!

About us as a duo, from Flamer's blog:
"Both of us work with other models too, but I've known Bink the longest and worked with her the most - so always feel very comfortable modelling alongside (and often very up close!) with her. Our friendship and experience help us work as a harmonious model duo, bouncing suggestions off each other and trying out new poses."

"Having modelled as partners in crime on too many occasions to count, in England, Scotland, Ireland, Europe, the US and Australia, this pair are very comfortable and experienced in working as a harmonious, elegant duo, making it easy for the photographer to achieve different and new ways of storytelling. Very versatile with conveying varying styles, feels and attitudes, Flame & Bink compliment each other beautifully in fashion, beauty and figure nudes."


Mon 14th - Glasgow or Edinburgh
Tues 15th - London



No comments: