Monday, August 1, 2011

Nigenw on a Wilts Tour


Nigenw joined me for 2 days in June for my 'Wiltshire Tours' and there are so many rocking photos I'm separating them out into 2 blogs. Today's blog is for our location shots the next will feature our studio shots. We spent the first day wandering down country lanes shooting under bridges and at the round house, strolling through woodland and nature reserves and having a jolly good time. 








Thanks to Mr Duck for modeling with me on the last shot!

Nige is one of the nicest humans I have ever met. If he contacts you for a shoot I can promise that you'll have a great time and create some cracking photos too. I've worked with Nige 5 times, 3 Lincolnshire Tours, a studio day session in Preston and a Wiltshire Tour. On top of that he's stayed at my house and been the perfect house guest and is always fantastic company. If you get the opportunity to work with him take it!

No comments: