Wednesday, August 31, 2011

MissTaken in Dublin

I've been ever so lucky to get some images sent to me from my Irish Tour already. I worked with Deirdre in Dublin on Friday for 3 hours a the Back Loft Studio working fashion/art nude styles. This lovely lady picked me up from the bus [which was very late I'm so sorry!] at gone midnight and put me up for the night the evening before. We didn't get long in bed before heading out early to beat rush hour traffic in the morning. The coffee shop on the corner near the studio was a very welcome sight before we started our session together.

Deirdre was full of ideas and enthusiasm. You wouldn't of known we'd both had very little sleep! We rocked through lots of out fit changes, running our way around the room getting lots of different shots. It was a great shoot being able to change up what we were shooting, posing in different styles and generally having happy happy fun time! It's a beautiful space to work in, and the natural light there is fab. Before I knew it photos were online already and sitting in my inbox! Yay!

Thank you again Deirdre, I had an awesome time with you. Thanks for all your help picking me up, giving me a place to sleep and helping me on to my next shoot that day. Can't wait to see you again x












No comments: