Monday, June 27, 2011

Ghosts

I spent a wonderful weekend at White Space Studio in Chesham last weekend. We did 2 full days of studio time and I got to meet and work with lots of new people, some for just an hour, others for up to 3! It was a great weekend, studio days are amazing for being creative. Every person bringing a new energy and creative theme with them for their session.

During my time at the studio I got to work with Terry, we shot lots of different sets during our shoots but this one was fantastic fun. Armed with an LED torch I got to create the lighting myself, choosing where to focus the light and where not to. It was so much fun! Thank you Terry! The results were unpredictable but I just love the ghostly nature to them. Certainly something I'd love to try again in the future.

These images are from http://www.terryjoslin.com/



 

No comments: