Thursday, May 5, 2011

Availability - Hemel Hempstead and London

I will be travelling to Hemel Hempstead on Thursday 12th May and I am free during the day time, up until around 6pm. On Friday 13th May I am free to shoot in the area or in London all day. These are just indictors as to where I can be [although I have to be in Hemel Hempstead for 18.00 Thursday evening] if you are in the area or would like me to travel to your area from Hemel Hempstead or London just send me and email to info@madamebink.co.uk and let me know where you are :)

I'll be travelling with a full case of props, outfits and accessories and you can always let me know in advance [email info@madamebink.co.uk] what it is you would like me to bring along :) 

To give you a rough guide of items I can bring here is a glimpse into my wardrobe:
  • Long flowing skirts
  • Funky street fashion outfits
  • Classical evening dresses
  • Cocktail dresses
  • Numerous pairs of heels
  • Jewellery
  • Latex Accessories
  • Hates
  • Corsets
  • Sheer Clothing 
  • Summer wear
I work in the following genres, click each genre for examples of my work within this area:
Along with this I'll be bringing near 4 years experience modelling full time as a professional model [this means this is my sole source of income], lots of ideas and a smile on my face. I'm happy to pose with or without direction, on location or in a studio/home studio set up. I can do my own make up to a good standard and give input with styling ideas etc I travel by train, with my young persons card to keep down costs also. 

To book me simply email me at info@madamebink.co.uk 

No comments: